Pomegranate is an excellent and eye appealing fruit. In a Hadith every anar consist of a grain from Jannah. It is consumed fresh as chewing its seeds, Extracting Juice and drink pure or mix with milk, or seeds are dried and used in chutneys.
The Holliest Month of Ramadhan is approaching. Here I wants to share my recipe of pomegranate milk shake.
1. Pomegranate 4-5 inch dia one number
2. Ice Chilled Milk one glass
1. Remove seeds from fruit.
2. Take a double layered muslin cloth (Malmal Cloth) , put seed on it and make a pouch.
3. Now pressed this pouch against the surface of a large tray. Redish colored juice will appear in the try.
Generally one pomegranate gives one glass of juice.
4. Mix this juice with chilled milk. No need to add sugar.
5. You will enjoy the color and taste of this milk shake.
This Shake is a rich source of vitamin A , C and Calcium , Magnesium Phosphorus and Potassium and Iron